Become a member
Full membership in Eurogas is open to a wide range of entities (varying fees apply), providing they meet the following criteria:
- Their main decision-making centre is in the EU, EFTA or the UK.
- They support the Eurogas objectives.
- They are active in Europe as a wholesaler, retailer, transport company or gas distributor.
- They are a national association or federation representing at least one of the mentioned sectors in the EU, EFTA country or the UK.
- They are a European association or federation, representing at least one of the mentioned sectors.
Calculating membership fees
Different membership fees apply for companies and associations as indicated below:
Eurogas membership fees for companies are calculated in relation to the global turnover in million EUR. Flat fees are applied to companies with low turnover.
Turnover (million EUR)
For associations, different fee levels are linked to specified ranges of their members’ gas sales in Europe in petajoules (PJ).
Gas sales of members in PJ
Flat fee of 7 500 EUR.
Flat fee of 5 000 EUR.
Associate members from non-EEA/UK
Flat fee of 15 000 EUR.