Hydrogen & P2X 2023
14junAll Day15Hydrogen & P2X 2023Copenhagen
june 14 (Wednesday) - 15 (Thursday)
We are delighted and excited to announce Hydrogen & P2X 2023 conference with newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take
We are delighted and excited to announce Hydrogen & P2X 2023 conference with newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take place on 14-15 June in Copenhagen.
Decarbonisation of hard-to-abate sectors as well as clean mobility and green energy generation are some of the goals set in Europe. Without use of hydrogen it will be impossible to move forward with the process.
As 2022 was a breakthrough time for hydrogen industry, this year we are focusing on topics like latest regulations and policies, transformation of existing grids and building new ones, hydrogen storage technologies, industrial applications of hydrogen, generation of clean energy and decarbonization of transport.
• Overview of national hydrogen strategies
• REPower EU plan, RED III directive and other European regulations impact on hydrogen industry
• European state funding of IPCEI as booster of hydrogen value chain
• Managing CAPEX and OPEX of H2 and P2X projects
• Russian-Ukraine conflict and its impact on energy market
• Certification of hydrogen origin
• Case studies of latest P2X and hydrogen projects in Europe
• Converting distribution grids and transforming fossil fuels infrastructure to be hydrogen-ready
• Latest advancements in hydrogen storage and trasportation
• Hydrogen as an energy carrier for mobility – decarbonizing transport
• Monitoring and safety issues in hydrogen storage
Eurogas is pleased to be a partner at the Hydrogen & P2X 2023 conference (14-15 June 2023).