5th European Conference Biogas PowerON
27sepAll Day285th European Conference Biogas PowerONHamburg
september 27 (Wednesday) - 28 (Thursday)
After last year successful edition, with 150+ biogas professionals and 20+ excellent speakers, we have an honour to invite you to 5th European Conference Biogas PowerON taking place
After last year successful edition, with 150+ biogas professionals and 20+ excellent speakers, we have an honour to invite you to 5th European Conference Biogas PowerON taking place on 27-28 September 2023. This year we are moving to Hamburg, Germany.
Among other renewables, biogas is gaining more popularity than ever. It’s one of the results of recent energy crisis and dispute about Europe’s energy independence & security. Coming years will be a turning point for the development and scaling up of biogas production to its full potential.
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will get a comprehensive overview of the biogas sector. Hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more.
• Overview of European and national policies and regulations
• Future of biogas industry from the perspective of a producer – case studies
• Cost competitiveness of biomethane
• Sustainability and green origin of biomethane
• Building a successful biogas system in Europe – what is necessary?
• Role of gas infrastructure in decarbonising European energy sector
• Energy crisis and ban on Russian gas supply – perspectives for biogas sector
• Biogas economics and trading
• Hydrothermal gasification and 2G biomethane production: status on technologies
Eurogas is pleased to be a partner at the 5th European Conference Biogas PowerON (27-28 September 2023).